MEETING WITH KP JHEV
Eleven members of our RAFOC Committee, led by Jen Tan Sri Datuk Amar Mohd Ghazali bin Dato' Mohd Seth, our RAFOC President called on Mej Jen Dato' Zulkiflee bin Mazlan, Ketua Pengarah JHEV, at his office on Monday, 11 March 2013 from 14:30 to 17:00 hours.
Jen Tan Sri Mohd Ghazali thanked Mej Jen Dato' Zulkiflee for his time to meet the committee and thanked the staff of JHEV for doing a good job in looking after the administration and the well being of the Armed Forces veterans.
In response, Mej Jen Dato' Zulkiflee thanked Jen Tan Sri Mohd Ghazali and the RAFOC committee members for their presence and look forward to the continued association between JHEV and RAFOC.
The committee raised a number of issues related to the administration and the well being of the Armed Forces veterans by JHEV as well as other related matters, including the following:
This is the third such meeting with the Ketua Pengarah JHEV by our RAFOC Committee. The first was on 28 March 2011 and the second on 10 April 2012.
- Akta Veteran 2012 - Implementation.
- The Number of Armed Forces Veterans' Associations/Clubs.
- The Use of Military Ranks By the Retired Armed Forces Officers.
- Hari Pahlawan.
- The Registration & Payment Under the SVTB1M.
- Farmasi Veteran.
- The Armed Intrusion in Sabah and its Effect on the Armed Forces Veterans.
- The New Armed Forces Pay Scheme and its Effects on the Pension Scheme for the retired Armed Forces Veterans.
The Committee will continue to maintain the close association between RAFOC and JHEV, thus providing the additional link between the retired Armed Forces officers' community and JHEV and vice-versa as and when necessary.